- Experience the Christmas magic in Porvoo on a private tour
- Stroll down the streets and visit the Christmas market
- Learn about Christmas legends of the city from your guide
Start your tour at the Old Town Hall, a historic building that’s especially charming during the holiday season. Take a moment to appreciate the festive holiday decorations. After visiting the Old Town Hall, head to the Porvoo/Borgå Old Town, a charming area that’s full of holiday cheer. Here, you’ll find a variety of festive markets and events. Nex...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Online tickets Where: Jokikatu 45, 06100 Porvoo, Finland Meeting point: Meet your guide by the main entrance of Old Town Hall located at Jokikatu 45. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.