- Enjoy a true Highland adventure
- Explore Scotland's most beautiful glen
- Learn about the Battle of Culloden
This Bronze Age 'graveyard' has survived four millennia and is a great spot to take atmospheric photos.You'll then visit Culloden, one of the most important locations in Scottish history moving on to Glen Affric and stopping for walks amongst the indigenous Caledonian pine trees. Enjoy views over Loch Affric and the mountains beyond, and rest assur...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Ardross Street, Inverness IV3 5NS, UK Meeting point: Please meet at the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: Know in advance:there is a luggage restriction of 14kg per person. This should be one piece of luggage approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm and a small bag for on board personal itemsthis activity is a small group tour with a maximum of 16 people. Up to 8 adults and children can be selected per bookingadmission to Culloden Museum and Battlefield is included in the ticket pricethe minimum age to join this tour is 5 years oldRemember to bring:please bring waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.