- Discover the most renown sites of Istanbul on a one-day tour
- Enjoy your small group tour led by a professional guide
- Explore the city on a comprehensive tour with lunch included
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
Built in the early 1600s for Sultan Ahmet I, Blue Mosque is truly a magnificent masterpiece of architecture with amazingly delicate proportions for a building of such massive scale.Next stop will be Hagia Sophia, where the ancient cultures of East and West speak to you with a yet clear voice. Built in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian, it played...
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, The guide will wear a mask Where: Binbirdirek, Alman Çeşmesi, Atmeydanı Caddesi, Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Please meet your guide who will be wearing a tour guide badge next to the German Fountain (Alman Cesmesi) which is located in Hippodrome Square. What to remember: This tour operates with a maximum number of 10 peoplePlease note, the itinerary is subject to change when some sites are closed. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, Hagia Sophia entrance will be restricted during praying time, the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and the Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.