- Take boat trip to the Princes Islands and breathe in the fresh sea air.
- Visit Buyukada Island, famous for its clean air and beaches
- Learn about the island’s history from your guide.
- Enjoy a lunch on the islands and free time to explore the island
- Admire Istanbul views from the sea including the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque
The Best way to see Istanbul from the sea.After the pickup the guests from centrally located Istanbul hotels. Head to the port for boat tour. Princes’ Islands are nine islands in the Marmara Sea. In the Byzantium era were used as an exile for princes so they called Princes’ islands.The islands are famous for their beautiful beaches, incredible hous...
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: Please indicate your pick up location at the checkout. What to remember: Know in advance: please indicate if you want a vegan or vegetarian menu and your allergies for lunch while booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.