- Warm and crystalline waters, a day to delight in the waters of the Bay of All Saints.
The next stop will be on the island of Itaparica, at Restaurante Manguezal, completely on the sand, with a very pleasant structure and ornamentation, ideal for many summer shots. Return to Salvador approximately 16:00 Optional: ATV and jet ski rides on the beach in front of the wonderful Manguezal restaurant (not included)
- Departure from Salvador hotels
- Optional: ATV and jet ski ride on the beach in front of the wonderful Manguezal restaurant
- We advise: Light and bathing clothes, flip-flops, sunscreen, sunglasses and a cap.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.