- Tour along the beautiful Sea of Galilee
- Visit the birthplace of Mary Magdalene
- See Cana the biblical place where it is said that water turned into wine
In Magdala, you can see what remains of an ancient Biblical era fishing village plus the ruins of a Second Temple period synagogue and the ongoing excavations. The tour continues through the beautiful countryside of the Galilee to Ginosar on the western bank of the Sea of Galilee. During Jesus’ lifetime Ginosar was a flourishing town and today it i...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.