- Visit the sacred places where Jesus spent his life
- Experience the peaceful natural environment
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lively resort town on the Sea of Galilee. Drive along the Kineret Lake to Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught. Head to Tabgha and visit the Church of Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes with its beautiful mosaic floor. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site located wh...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Please be in front of the Grand Court Hotel. What to remember: It is mandatory to respect a modest attire, wearing long trousers, skirts/dresses, mid-long sleeves shirts, and a head cover to visit the holy sites (shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed) When: Please check the calendar for the language availability according to the day you selectApproximate departure time from Jerusalem hotels: 06.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.