- Hop aboard a royal chariot to save the princess on the Kingdom Quest adventure ride
- Watch your favorite LEGO characters on the big screen
- Explore MINILAND, a Kansas City cityscape made entirely out of LEGO Bricks
- Join Sensei Wu in the Ultimate LEGO NINJAGO Experience and challenge your lightning-fast ninja reflexes
- Create a LEGO racing car at the LEGO Build & Test and race vehicles on the test track
Inspire the imaginations of children aged 3-10 with over 2 million LEGO bricks in one location.Play indoors at the LEGO attraction with 2 LEGO themed rides, a 4D cinema where you can see all of your favorite LEGO characters come to life with special effects, and MINILAND™, a LEGO re-creation of Kansas City’s most popular landmarks.Kids can get tips...
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Hands Sanitizers Where: Crown Center Square Fountain, 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA Meeting point: This experience is located at Crown Center. Proceed directly to the main entrance with your ticket. What to remember: Children (age 0-2): free with paid adult ticketAdults must be accompanied by at least one child (17 years old or under) to visit
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.