- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Similan Islands
- Admire 4 out of the 9 islands that make up the archipelago
- Enjoy a picnic on a secluded bay on Koh Similan
Your pickup will collect you from your hotel in Phuket and take you to the embarking pier, where you will be offered a light breakfast.The first stop of the cruise will be at Koh Miang, to enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting the turquoise color of the sea, if you are lucky, you will be able to spot Nicobar flying foxes and Nicob...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: Hotel pickup in Phuket. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Please wait for your pickup at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the indicated time. What to remember: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 4, people over 69, and people with back or neck problemsImportant, upon booking please send a copy of the passport ID page for all travelers to the local operator, it will be shared with the Thai Marine Department, and it's compulsory to confirm the tour. Local operator contacts can be found in the voucher after bookingImportant, on the day of the tour, please also bring a digital photo of the passport on your phone or a copy of the passport to the tripPlease note, you will have to indicate your accommodation address for pickup at the time of booking; there is the option to change the accommodation after booking at an extra fee of 300 THB per personPlease bring a towel, a waterproof bag, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a cameraThe speedboat will carry you as close to the beach as possible, so you can hop off and on easilyWear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatIt's suggested to get enough sleep the night before the tourThere is a minimum of 15 people required to run this activity, on the rare occasion that the trip gets cancelled, the local operator will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.