- See Kerala backwaters including Vembanad Lake
- Cruise around lagoons, lakes, rivers, and canals that run inland from the coast of Kerala, from Kochi to Kollam
- Enjoy a delicious lunch after your tour
The main entry point, situated between Kochi and Kollam, is Alleppey. The vast Vembanad Lake is situated at the heart of these backwaters.For many visitors who don't have all day availability, this tour allows them to experience the surreal charm of the backwaters without compromising on time. During the tour, you will work up a healthy appetite, f...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.