- Enjoy Kochi in the morning
- Catch all the action in the fish market
- See various communities at Fort Kochi
- Enjoy local breakfast
Enjoy cycling in Kochi in the morning and experience the fish market. Enjoy an early morning cycle ride in Fort Kochi where you get to see the city wake up. Join the locals for a hot brimming cup of tea as they start the day. Catch all the hustle-bustle in the fish market. Get a peek into the varied and diverse communities from faraway lands who ha...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.