- Visit Khao Pra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Relax at 42° thermal waters of Wareerak Spa
- Take a walk to the Emerald Lagoon
- Enjoy a Thai style lunch
A short walk through mangroves and peat swamp forest will take you to the Emerald Lagoon, where you can refresh yourself with a dip in its crystal-clear waters, followed by a bath in the hot mineral water at Krabi Hot Springs, in the privacy of Wareerak Spa, away from the crowds. After this relaxing experience, you will enjoy a Thai style lunch in ...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking, please check your spam folder. Please wait for your pickup at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the indicated time. What to remember: Please bring swimwear, extra shirt, shorts, towel, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglassesPlease note, during the gurney's pitta breeding season the 'Blue Pool' is closed to publicThere is a minimum of 6 people required to run this activity, on the rare occasion that the trip gets cancelled, the local operator will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.