- Enjoy snorkel at Daeng Island, a rock island on the way to Koh Hong
- Swim at Lading Island
- Take a photo of the impressive sandbar at Pakbia and Rai Island
- Cruise into the “secret” Hong Lagoon
Explore the “secret” inner lagoon of Hong Island, Koh Lading, with its sheltered cove that was once used by birds’ nest collectors, and Koh Pakbia, which boasts impressive sandbanks and rock formations. Get a picked hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Klong Muang, and Tubkaek, or by speed boat if you stay at Railay Beach. Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle ...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pickup from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, or by speed boat if you stay at Railay Beach. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Not suitableThis tour is not recommended for infants 0-2 years old, pregnant women, or people with back or neck problemsExtra fees to be paid on-siteThere is an entrance fee for 'Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park' of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid in cash on the day of tripKnow in advanceSpeed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they canThere is a minimum of 7 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refundWhile the monsoon season (roughly May to October) brings increased jellyfish sightings due to water movement, these graceful creatures can appear year-round in the Andaman Sea. To ensure a safe and enjoyable swim, consider asking your tour guideRemember to bringPlease wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatPlease bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.