- Family-friendly boat trip
- Swim at the Blue Lagoon and Konnos Bay
- See 'ghost town' of Varosha
You'll breeze past spots like the Blue Lagoon and Konnos Bay – where swimming stops are irresistible. It's what holidays in Cyprus are all about.After casting off from the harbour in Ayia Napa, the morning's yours to chill out as a family, soak up some rays and check out the views. You'll roll past rugged, rocky coastline punctured by inlets and ca...
- Instant confirmation Meal Included e-Voucher Where: Meeting point: Harbour Ayia Napa (Santa Napa boat)Meeting time for Santa Napa boat at 10:00h What to remember: Cruise will depart at 10:30 and return at approximately 14:30 - Please embark at Santa Napa boat by 10:00Bring bathing gear and sunblockBring a towelBring money for extras or gratuitiesTransfers not includedDrinks not includedThis experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.