- Take in the majesty of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Receive expert narration from your driver-guide
- Experience photo opportunities of the Hoover Dam
- Have a tasty lunch at the Canyon
- Learn more about the Hualapai Indians
You'll depart from Las Vegas early, in a luxurious motor coach equipped with a restroom, televisions, reclining seats, and large windows for amazing views. On the way out to the west rim, enjoy a 30-minute stop at the Hoover Dam to experience great photo opportunities from the Pat Tillman memorial bridge.Pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest....
- Instant confirmation Meeting point: Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown What to remember: Skywalk, helicopter and boat rides are available for an additional cost only at check-in:Skywalk tickets are available at $35.00 per personHelicopter and boat rides are available at $175.00 per personWheelchair accessible busIf you require a wheelchair lift, you must provide notification 72 hours prior to the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availabilityAll motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb heightService dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperworkSmall oxygen tanks are allowedAll reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel dateIf an item has not been listed please verify prior to boardingFirst pick-ups begin at 5.00am, Depart for Grand Canyon at 7.30amSpanish guide Tuesday, Thursday and SaturdayFree Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-inPlease, contact the local operator after booking to arrange your pick-up. Contacts will be provided on your voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.