- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah at your own pace
- See mind-bending geological formations like the iconic hoodoo pillars
- Learn the Native American history of the area and hear local legends and myths
- Take in sweeping canyon views and breathtaking sunset spots
- Get to know the fascinating wildlife in the park
Journey through Utah’s stunning Bryce Canyon at your own pace with this self-driving audio tour!This tour begins at the park’s entrance and continues on into Bryce Canyon National Park's epic landscape. The first stop will be at Fairyland Point, a lovely overlook offering you a first glimpse at the kind of beauty that’s in store at Bryce.As you dri...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 139 UT-12, Bryce, UT 84764, United States Meeting point: This tour begins at the Bryce Canyon National Park entrance. What to remember: Note that this is a self-guided driving tourYou will need to arrange your own means of transportation, ie. use your own vehicle to drive around or rent a car yourselfYou only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per personAfter the booking, you'll receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the appAction Tour Guide app includes: Live GPS map on your phone, audio narration with written text explanationsDuration is between 2-3 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.