- dolphin watching
- Contact with riverside and indigenous communities
- Possibility to buy indigenous handicrafts
- Tour when carried out by speedboat will have its total duration reduced
We will sail through the waters of the Negro River to the platform of the pink dolphin for moments of observation of these friendly animals that are the symbol of the Amazon. We will continue sailing to a community to enjoy a ritual with indigenous dances and gestures where visitors are invited to interact with the natives.
- We recommend wearing light clothes and comfortable shoes, in addition to taking the following items: Voucher, sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suits, towels, change of clothes and money (in cash and card) for drinks and souvenir purchases.
- The Tour schedule will be arranged directly with the customer, our local representative will contact you up to 01 day in advance.
- Tour when carried out by speedboat will have its total duration reduced.
- Guide Languages: If you want assistance in German, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese, notify in advance to check availability, in Private services, with additional fee.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.