- The hop-on, hop-off mode allows you to hop on and off the bus in a range of places to explore at your leisure. You can take a break from your tour whenever you want to visit attractions and sights.
- Big Bus Tours Miami takes you to some of the most exciting areas in the city, including South Beach, Little Havana, Wynwood, Downtown and more. With Big Bus Tours Miami you are free to get off the bus as much as you want or stay on board for the entire route.
Big Bus gives you the best views of Miami's famous landmarks. Our routes are carefully designed to take you to all of Miami's famous landmarks. From South Beach and Ocean Drive to Downtown and Little Havana, Big Bus takes you to the best of Miami during your tour. Enjoy Miami on a special 90-minute yacht cruise. You'll navigate upscale neighborhood...
- The Big Bus Premium journey has an estimated time between 01:45h and 02:00h in duration.
- Audio with explanations of the sights in 6 different languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- The headphones are new and disposable and will be delivered to you by the guide or driver, if you prefer, you can bring your headphones.
- It is not allowed to transport or consume alcohol on any of the buses. Non-alcoholic drinks are only allowed if they have a locking lid.
- Big Bus operates with wheelchair accessible vehicles with elevators, it is allowed to transport folding wheelchairs and folding carts. If you or your travel partner require an ADA accessible vehicle, please contact us 48 hours prior to the start of your planned tour.
- Download the free Big Bus app for your adventure. The real-time bus arrival times feature allows you to spend a little more time doing whatever you want, simply arrive 5 minutes early at the bus stop.
- Routes are carefully designed to take you to Miami's famous landmarks: from some of the city's most exciting areas, including South Beach, Little Havana, Wynwood, Downtown, MacArthur Causeway, Star Island, Miami Beach, Ocean Drive, Skyline downtown and much more.
- Passengers with reduced mobility may not be able to access the upper deck on our buses.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.