- Make the most of the day in the Pantanal by visiting the Photo Safari and Chalana Tour! With easy access to the farm, it is sensational to see birds and animals of the Pantanal!
On Safari, a special car for tours travels through the riparian forest of the Miranda River, in search of birds and mammals with diurnal habits (such as deer and capybaras), and the usual alligators that live in the region. You are also invited to take a walk through the forest to discover one of the main rivers of the Pantanal. The Chalana Tour br...
- Moderate physical conditioning is required.
- Recommends to bring: comfortable pants, long socks, sneakers, bathing suit, repellent, binoculars, camera, cash,
- The order of activities on the tour may change depending on the weather and operating conditions of the attraction.
- In the event of heavy rains, which compromise quality and safety, the tour may be canceled or interrupted.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Distance from Bonito: 162 km (Via Bodoquena).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.