- Pedra da Boca is a fantastic geological monument consisting of several huge rocks, caves and ideal for abseiling, climbing or simply walking between its trails and enjoying the beautiful and rich landscape.
- A magical place that attracts many visitors who love contact with nature.
Pedra da Boca is a fantastic geological monument consisting of several huge rocks, caves and ideal for abseiling, climbing or simply walking along its trails and enjoying the beautiful and rich landscape. On the Paraíba side we will take a short walk in the state park, we will have a local guide accompanying the walk and enriching with his explanat...
- Service in air-conditioned vehicles, accompanied by a tour guide.
- Distance to destination: 125 km
- What to bring: generally light and comfortable clothes, sneakers, hat/cap, sunscreen, repellent and water.
- Departure times may vary depending on the customer's hotel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.