- Discover a place where nature remains untouched;
- Enjoy the experience of putting your feet on the ground in the open sea;
At low tide, the depth in Parrachos can reach 30 centimeters, ideal for diving with a mask and snorkel, to observe in its absolutely transparent waters colorful fish, stingrays, lobsters and other marine animals, in addition to the beautiful coral formations. Travel from the hotel to the departure point, speedboat and snorkel gear are included.
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document;
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel.
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Touros/RN
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.