- Discover 2 of the amazing theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort - the movie and TV-based excitement of Universal Studios Florida and the worlds of legendary heroes at Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Explore 1 park per day
- Choose a 1 or 2 day ticket
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Take a holiday beyond anything you’ve experienced before at Universal Orlando Resort! Explore Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure for each day of your ticket over a 5-day period from your selected start date. Imagine being in your favorite TV shows and movies in real life, except you also get to enjoy the ultimate ride-y t...
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 2500 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819, USA What to remember: The Universal Orlando Resort Base Ticket entitles you to admission at Universal Studios Florida OR Universal's Islands of Adventure 1-Day Ticket valid only on the selected date2-Day Ticket valid for any 2 days during a five consecutive calendar day period which commences on and includes the date selectedThe Hogwarts™ Express is not included in this ticket You will receive your ticket within 4 hours of booking The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Standard entry includes biometric scan. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal”). Unless otherwise stated, does not include admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk venues, Universal Cinemark, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.