- Enjoy a day at Busch Gardens and a day at Sea World
- Discover the incredible attractions of Sea World: Mako®, Infinity Falls TM, Kraken®, Manta, One Ocean®, Dolphin Days, Sea Lion High , Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® ,Journey to Atlantis®, Wild Arctic®, Pacific Point Preserve®, Turtle Trek® and Dolphin Nursery
- Enjoy Busch Gardens' thrill rides: TigrisTM, Cobra's Curse®, Cheetah Hunt®, Falcon's Fury®, Sheikra®, Turn It Up!, Serengeti Plain®, Sesame Street® Safari of Fun, Jungala®, Edge of Africa® , Congo River Rapids®, Myombe Reserve®, Montu® and Kumba®
- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in the park's own E-Ticket format (Direct access to the park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
Combo with valid tickets for a day at Sea World and a day at Busch Gardens. Come and enjoy a great mix of adrenaline, nature and marine life!
- SEA WORLD - Get a park map right at the entrance – it contains the locations of all attractions, as well as details and times of the main shows.
- SEA WORLD - Lockers are available for rent at the entrance to attractions, as are strollers and wheelchairs at the park's main entrance.
- SEA WORLD - The best time to relax and have lunch is during the presentations, which concentrate a large number of visitors in the stadiums, leaving the other areas of the park more peaceful.
- SEA WORLD - To cool off from the heat of the day, head to the air-conditioned areas of the park, such as Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®.
- BUSCH GARDENS - Children's entertainment is guaranteed with children's roller coasters, water rides and lively shows. Not to mention the experiences of close contact with animals, which in addition to entertaining the little ones, also educate and raise awareness about the importance of preserving animal species and the environment!
- BUSCH GARDENS - To avoid morning traffic, when the park opens, head directly to the back of the park and follow the path in the opposite direction.
- BUSCH GARDENS - Remember that if you are staying in the St. Petersburg, Busch Gardens is very close.
- BUSCH GARDENS - Complimentary service for Busch Gardens ticket holders upon prior reservation.
- BUSCH GARDENS -Make your reservation by calling 1-800-221-1339 or www.buschgardens.com/shuttleexpress
- Meeting points for going to Busch Gardens with park transportation: Universal Orlando 1000 Universal Studios Boulevard – Orlando Eye Bus Parking 360 8401 International Drive – SeaWorld Orlando Bus Parking 7007 SeaWorld Drive – Publix Shopping Center Bus Parking 8145 Vineland Avenue Maingate Lakeside Resort – Kissimmee 7769 West Highway 192 – Covered bus stop in front of the hotel
- Departure locations and times: 8:30 am Universal Orlando® - 8:45 am Orlando Eye 360 - 9:15 am SeaWorld® Orlando - 9:30 am Publix Shopping Center - 9:30 am Maingate Lakeside Resort
- Tickets valid for one year from the date of issue
- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in E-Ticket format (Direct access to park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.