- Beautiful walk along the Parnaíba River, its tributaries and streams.
- Enjoy the Dunes of Morro do Meio
- Take the opportunity to bathe in fresh water and salt water
Departure from Parnaíba by speedboat along the Parnaíba river, passing through streams and stopping at the mangrove to demonstrate crab hunting, visiting the bay of Feijão Bravo with a stop at Ilha das Canárias and the dunes of Morro Branco. Return to the hotel.
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to stay protected
- Meeting point: hotel lobby/hostel.
- Times may vary depending on the tide table
- Wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunscreen/Sunglasses/Towel. Camera is essential!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.