- This tour is available at the Riviera Maya Dolphinarium
Let our dolphins take you on an aquatic adventure. Make a new friend by enjoying games and activities together. Touch freely and caress, then go on a spectacular dolphin ride. Close the deal with a refreshing kiss from your new friend.
- For the safety of swimmers, dolphins and experts, participants are asked not to bring video or photography cameras to the wet areas around the dolphins.
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own. Dolphinarium Address: Carretera, Chetumal-Cancun Km 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
- Each session can contain a maximum of 10 people.
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.