- Could your vacation be even more exciting? Yea! They will be awesome if you add the Xenses tour to your activities
And it is in this park, from the same company as the famous Xcaret and Xel Há, you will enter a dream world that skillfully combines the natural environment with optical illusions and stimuli of all kinds, from aromatherapy to contrasting colors, enigmatic sounds and attractions that will alter your perception of space and time. Get ready for a fi...
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring an extra change of clothes and towel
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent without the following chemicals: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methyl paraben, polyethylene, propyl paraben, butyl carbamate (there is a sunscreen that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.