- An exciting park where the main theme is adventure
Among all the fun and activities, during Xplor you will always find a cup of delicious hot chocolate for when you come out of the water challenges, as the water in the underground rivers tends to be cold, nothing will stop your adventure on the amazing Xplor tour! So if you are a traveler who is more comfortable among daring adventurers than among...
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- You must show a valid ID at the park entrance (children and adults)
- Wear comfortable beach clothes
- Bring an extra change of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
- The sunscreen you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your sunscreen contains one of the following ingredients you should leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl damethanol, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a sunscreen that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- Departure times are from 7:00 am to 7:30 am, depending on the location of your hotel (or meeting point)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.