- Transport from hotels and inns in Mutá or Coroa Vermelha
- Discover all the beauty, history and gastronomy of Porto Seguro, one of the most beautiful and historic destinations in Brazil
We will visit the upper part of Porto Seguro, where the Vila de Nossa Senhora da Pena is located, founded in the 16th century and considered the first housing complex in our country. In the Historic Center, we will have a capoeira and maculelê show. Afterwards, we will be able to taste the famous acarajé, stuffed tapioca, cocoa, homemade chocolate,...
- Transportation for the tours is only available from hotels in Mutá or Coroa Vermelha.
- The day of the City Tour is scheduled locally with our representative.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.