- Discover the most beautiful beach on the high seas in Brazil, have lunch at a typical food restaurant in the middle of the mangrove swamp and discover the famous medicinal mud.
At low tide, natural pools are formed with several species of fish and corals, it is excellent for those who want a peaceful and relaxing walk. The schooner leaves from the municipal pier of Santa Cruz Cabrália and for approximately 01:00h we sail peacefully along the João de Tiba River, sometimes bordering the reefs and sometimes the mangroves unt...
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- Eat light, don't forget sunscreen
- Do not feed the fish, do not remove any animals or corals from the marine park.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- Children up to 1 meter tall free of charge
- Child up to 1 meter and thirty centimeters tall pays half the price
- Address: R. A. Or Avenida Cristal, Santa Cruz Cabrália - BA, 45807-000
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.