- Discover the capital of the Dominican Republic
- Its colors, rhythms, flavors and people with their smile and hospitality will make your visit a great experience.
Santo Domingo is the capital of the Dominican Republic. It is full of colors, rhythms, flavors and people whose smiles and hospitality will make your visit a pleasant experience. The trip begins after leaving the hotel zone of Punta Cana accompanied by a guide specialized in local history, who will introduce you to Dominican history. The visit to t...
- This tour starts in the morning
- Wear light clothing suitable for walking
- take sunscreen
- Women will have to have their shoulders and knees covered to enter the Cathedral.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.