- Raft ride to the natural pools (optional)
- End-to-end buggy ride along the beaches of Porto de Galinhas (optional)
- Rest on the edge of the beach drinking a cold coconut water
Its calm and crystalline waters attract visitors of all ages and from the most varied places. Its natural pools are enchanting, with countless fish and several other marine species. It has a diverse cuisine and meets the most varied tastes. Porto de Galinhas beach in the 19th century was a port for the clandestine landing of slaves and is currently...
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Boa Viagem and Piedade
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.