- Contribute to the economic development of the favela and understand several important aspects of favela culture.
- We visited one of two options: Favela do Vidigal or Favela da Rocinha.
This tour offers the possibility to better understand the socio-economic aspects of our city. Let's find out what life is like for people who live in the favela. You will go through the alleys, see how the inhabitants live to better understand their everyday life. Home to thousands of people, the favela is a place of resistance, with a dynamic cult...
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- We visit Favela da Rocinha or Favela do Vidigal, depending on the day
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.