- Get to know Brazilian culture; Visit spaces that only locals know about; Relive the colonial and imperial era.
Meet your guide at the meeting point in front of the Rio Othon Palace Hotel. We will take public transport to go to downtown Rio to start the tour. Start with a trip to the past, visiting places from the colonial era, then go through the Imperial Era and finish in the Republic. Appreciate the historical facts, the architecture, the little details i...
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- Meeting point: Rio Othon Palace (located at Avenida Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001)
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.