- With open arms to Guanabara Bay, the statue of Christ is a work of art that cannot be compared to anything else.
- Discover Christ and the city of Rio on a half-day tour, admire the beauty of Christ the Redeemer
You can sit on the stairs in front of Christ to take the famous photo with the statue. Don't miss the opportunity to take pictures of the city as well. At the end, we return to the hotel.
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- We pick up in most hotels in areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port. Get in touch to adjust the pick up time.
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.