- Enjoy this tour ideal for those who have little time to stay in the city.
- Discover Christ and Sugarloaf Mountain on a half-day tour, admire the beauty of Christ the Redeemer, Panoramic view from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
If you're short on time, this is the perfect tour to see Rio's main attractions in just one morning. There are almost 4 hours of tour to visit Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer. We pick you up from the hotel in the morning. We take you to visit the Sugarloaf Mountain. Enjoy the cable car ride up Sugarloaf Mountain to reach the highest poin...
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- We pick up between 7:45am and 9:30am in most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users, part of the access to Christ the Redeemer must be done by stairs or escalator (in case of wheelchair users, assistance from the guide is required)
- The itinerary may change order, but the places visited remain.
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.