- Religious and art relevance: this is the Lateran Complex
- Discover the oldest Basilica in Christendom with his neo-classical facade, larger-than-life marble statues and a gothic altar
- Admire the magnificent Lateran Baptistery, a place with a unique atmosphere
- Marvel at the Holy Stairs: Medieval legends claim that Saint Helena brought the Holy Stairs from Jerusalem to Rome - Look up to the Lateran Obelisk is the largest standing ancient Egyptian obelisk in the world Admire the Lateran Complex can both amaze and intimidate. The archbasilica of St. John Lateran is the oldest basilica in Christendom (gro...
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- You need to be dressed conservatively to get in to the churches, with the knees and shoulders covered.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.