• Visit the most famous squares and fountains of Rome
• Visit the Stadium of Domitian when it is closed to the public
• Enjoy the view of the Colosseum and Roman Forum at sunset
• Let your professional guide take you through the most famous square in RomeDelve into Rome's hidden treasures beyond the tourist sites. See a 2,000-year-old side of ancient Rome, including ancient alleyways and the ruins of Domitian's stadium. Does Piazza Navona hide the ancient Stadium of Domitian? It was commissioned in 80 AD, by Emperor Domi...
- Please note that your voucher is not the ticket. Redeem your voucher at the TOURISTATION OFFICE before visiting the attraction. Please be informed that all guests and staff are required to wear masks and conduct mandatory temperature screening before entry. Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time. Touristation Navona.