- Comfort, safety and convenience to navigate the streets and slopes of one of the greatest historical and cultural heritages in the world
Passing through the main squares, churches, museums, galleries, workshops, historical heritage, government buildings, shops and local commerce, interacting with local culture and folklore. Closing at the main gallery in the historic center, where the official Havaianas store and the Salvadorian restaurant Mariposa Pelourinho are located.
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- We recommend wearing light clothing.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility.
- The tour is equipped for people with reduced mobility.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.