- A real dive into Bahian culture and cuisine.
We started our tour with a visit to the largest free fair in Bahia. São Joaquim is the place where the smell of spices mixes with the perfume of miraculous herbs, in a real cauldron that allows the visitor to take a deep dive into the Afro Bahian culture. Afterwards, we'll head to the Historic Center, a plate full of gastronomic experiences ranging...
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- Duration of the tour: 05h approximately, counted from the departure of the hotel.
- The tour starts at 09:00. Departure from hotels or meeting points in the morning. We will inform you of the time the day before the tour.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.