- Praia do Araçagy and coastal avenue.
The main attraction of this tour is to Praia do Araçagy where you can take a good bath in salt water and eat a delicious regional dish. Oh, and don't forget to lie down in the hammock set up in your tent and enjoy the beauties of the place.
- Some visiting points may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day.
- Bathing suits are used. Some points of visit and order of visit to cities may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day.
- Tour not recommended during the months of January to May due to the rainy season.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.