- Speedboat ride through Delta Paraíba
- Discover different islands
- Visit the Ship Cemetery in Tutóia Bay
- Enjoy the beaches and dunes of the Melancieira bay
- Enjoy the flight of the Guarás, the famous bird with red plumage
Departure from the port of Tutóia by speedboat in the Delta do Parnaíba, passing through several islands. In Tutóia Bay, we visit the Cemitério dos Navios, stop for a swim at the head of Cajueiro Island, appreciate the fauna and flora within the streams and demonstrate the crab hunt. Enjoy the beaches and dunes of the Melancieira bay, stop for a sw...
- From February to June is the breeding season for the Guarás and during this period it is not possible to see them, so the Revoada is not appreciated.
- To carry out the tour MANDATORY the information of NAME, CPF, DATE OF BIRTH and ADDRESS with ZIP code of all passengers.
- Light walk, wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunblock/Sunglasses/Towel. Camera is essential!
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to stay protected
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- Meeting point: hotel lobby/hostel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.