- Valle del Rio Pipo and the faldeo del Monte Susana
- Railway Station Austral Fueguino.
- National Park until you reach Estación del Parque
- El Lago Roca
- Bahia Lapataia
The excursion starts on the National Route N°3, crossing the valley of the Pipo River and the slope of Monte Susana until arriving at the Austral Fueguino train station, one of the sectors where the prisoners of the former prison of Ushuaia worked, collecting firewood. We will visit the facilities, those who wish will have the possibility to take t...
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding- Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Round trip transfer from central Ushuaia hotels - Subject to change without prior notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.